Founded in December 2014 by The Boston Globe, Harvard University, MIT and Massachusetts General Hospital, HUBweek is a first-of-its-kind civic collaboration and weeklong festival that brings together the most creative and inventive minds making an impact in art, science and technology.
There is a unique concentration of brainpower, ingenuity, and creativity in the Greater Boston region; it draws people from around the world and from every industry. The unifying characteristic is a willingness to attack big problems, and a focus on making life better and improving the human condition at both a local and global level.
HUBweek exists to support and strengthen that innovation ecosystem – and to connect people to it from here and abroad.
We believe in collaboration, inclusivity and, above all, impact. We have built a community of thousands of smart, curious, creative people working hard to build a better future. We hope you’ll join us.
- Brendan Ryan, Executive Director
- Liz Paquette, Head of Marketing and Communications
- Leonie Bradbury, Head of Arts and Creative Initiatives
- Denise Thayer, Head of Business Development
- Ryan Walsh, Head of Operations
- Farleny Ramirez, Director of Administration
- Thomas Ricci, Visual Designer
- Zoe Dobuler, Project Manager
- Maria Medina, Marketing Communications Associate
- Nia Carter, Co-Op